ARCANE UNIVERSAL SOLVENT 220 US
Patented formulation and recycling process (FR N° 2788703, EU N°1144102)
ARCANE 220 US is a dispersion of organic solvents (oxygenated hydrocarbons) able to replace solvents forbidden by the new regulations (ex chlorinated, fluorinated, aromatic…).
ARCANE 220 US announces a new generation of non-ecotoxic solvents:
- Non-aqueous solvents that can be diluted in water or any other solvents (halogenous, non-halogenous, hydrocarbons…) in all proportions !
- Neutrals and universal (broad spectrum of effectiveness; compatible with most of materials and joints ) (see below main incompatibilities)
- High flash point (reduced inflammability risk according to the directive 67/548/CEE)
- Positive eco-assessment (can be easily recycled; biodegradable).
ARCANE 220 US does not require any classification according to the criteria of the European directive 1999/45/CE.
- Excellent surface preparation (ex before painting, gluing or all other applications…): the absence of surface-active agents ensures a perfect completion, free from all residual traces or trails, nonfilm forming.
- Solvent of substitution : manufacturing process, formulation.
- Degreasing of mechanical elements.
- Cleaning of the paintings application material.
- Solubilization of paintings, resins, tar, inks, adhesives.
- Dilution of paraffin.
- Residual foam polyurethane elimination after application.
r Presentation: Colourless limpid liquid
r Density with 20°C: Approximately 0.96
r Flash point : 65°C (>100°C with more than water 10%)
r Boiling range (760mmHg): 160 -220°C
r Breakdown voltage: 8,3Kv
r Speed of evaporation at 25°C: 6 G/hour/m ²
r Speed of evaporation at 40°C: 18 G/hour/m ²
r Content of COV according to the directive 1999/13/CE:
Non-measurable vapour pressure to 20°C (too weak)
r Material: With the rag, the brush, and all materials of application (ex of paintings…).
r Dilution: Pure or diluted according to the needs for application.
r Implemented: By immersion, sprinkling or out of tank ultrasounds.
ARCANE 220 US GELLED: Thickened version of the ARCANE 220 US
ARCANE 221 US: Especially adapted to the preparations of surface before paintings thanks to its adherence promoter.
ARCANE 222 US: Especially adapted to the preparations of surface before paintings, improved by its anti-corrosive protection.
ARCANE 226 US: Especially adapted to the cleaning of the paintings application materials in aqueous phase (acrylic…) or solvent (glycerophthalic…) thanks to its reinforced solvent capacity (better polarity).
ARCANE 220 or 222: Aqueous dispersion speed of optimized evaporation.
ARCANE 224 US: Aqueous dispersion of ARCANE type 220 enriched in surface-active agents with detergent effects and emulgator (Oil/Water).
PRECAUTIONS OF USE:
r We recommend to carry out a preliminary test for the treatment of sensitive materials: painted surfaces or plastics.
r To use gloves
r Can be preserved 1 year in its original packaging
COMPATIBILITY WITH THE MAIN ELASTOMERS
ABS Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrène
NEOPRENE Chloroprène polymère
HYPALON Polyéthylène Chlorosulfoné
VITON Vinylidène Fluoride-hexafluoro-propylène copolymère
PVC - Polyvinylchlorure
PTFE - POLYTETRAFLUORO ETHYLENE
PE - POLYETHYLENE
PP - POLYPROPYLENE
PET - POLYETHYLENE TERAPHTALATE
PA - POLYAMIDE
EPDM - ETHYLENE PROPYLENE DIENE TERPOLYMERE
EPT - ETHYLENE PROPYLENE TERPOLYMERE